God is Stronger Mug
You are exactly as strong as you think you are...
It's God that will surprise you.
about this mug
I was driving home from work one day, thinking about the events of that month. Dugan had just completed a triathlon(!), no one at our house is sleeping (because #kids) and the business decisions and juggling never seem to stop! I have a friend that's kicking addiction's a**, and friends that are seeing hardships through to the other side and taking names. The saying "you're stronger than you think" came to my mind, but as I thought on that phrase, it felt a little off to me. At least for me. I am weak. I fail. I give up. I relent. BUT GOD. So many times, whenever I feel like I want to throw in the towel, all of a sudden I end up at the next point in the journey. How did I get there? On my own accord? On my own strength? Nope, God.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10:
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I hope that this mug gives you (or a loved one) a boost of inspiration and a great reminder of our strong and mighty God every time you drink from it!
• Double-sided printing. No left-handed people left behind!
• Black lettering printed on a white stoneware mug with black rim and intentional worn spots.
• stoneware ceramic construction
• glossy white exterior and interior with a glossy black rim and matte black distressed finish
• Holds 15 oz. of something yummy
• Microwave and dishwasher safe (be gentle if you hand wash!)
• Artwork & Phrase ©Lindsay Sherbondy