No. 143, O Come Let Us Adore Him Print
In 1779 John Newton wrote these words, and they couldn't be more true today. Grace. My favorite thing in the entire world. I've wanted to create this piece for so long, and I'm excited to finally share it with all of you! - See more at: http://lindsayletters.com/collections/canvas/products/amazing-grace-canvas-with-laurel#sthash.QAF5svUh.dpu
THE FARMER'S MARKET IS MY HAPPY PLACE!
O come let us adore Him
Christ the Lord!
about this piece
1. To worship
2. To love with one's entire heart and soul, regard with deep respect and affection.
- 8 x 10 Art Print
- Gold foil on 110 lb. Pearl Lettra
- Printed locally and lovingly on an antique press
- Packaged with chipboard in glassine sleeve with gold seal
- Artwork ©Lindsay Sherbondy