Dinner's at Six Canvas
Shauna Niequist writes, "This is what I want you to do: I want you to tell someone you love them, and dinner’s at six. I want you to throw open your front door and welcome the people you love into the inevitable mess with hugs and laughter..."
Enjoy this Bread & Wine canvas in your home or give it as a gift to someone you love.
• Digitally printed in the US on museum quality canvas with a matte finish protective coating
• Make it your own! Choose the size, color, and whether or not you would like it framed
• Photographed by White Shutter Photography
• Designed with permission and in collaboration with Shauna Niequist
• Quote ©2013 Shauna Niequist. Lettering ©2013 Lindsay Sherbondy
+ We think the Bread & Wine book and this canvas together would make one heck of a gift!
Dinner's at Six CanvasEach canvas and frame is specially made-to-order, just for you! Lindsay Letters Canvases are Giclée prints, using archival quality inks and artist grade canvases that are coated with a UV protectant. Your investment is important to me, and I would only feel comfortable offering you the best piece of art I can!
We're thrilled to offer the option of adding a custom built frame to any canvas for just $25. The frames are solid wood and come in a variety of finishes (see samples throughout the website!). Unframed canvases are beautifully gallery wrapped over 1.5" thick stretcher bars. Because each canvas and frame are hand made and custom built to order. Please allow 2 weeks before your canvas ships!